job interview
Today was a day off for me...sort of. First thing in the morning I drove to downtown Ottawa for a pre-screening interview with Manpower employment services for a job with I-Stat. It's an assembly job assembling chips for blood testing. I did really well on the tests and got an interview for 8:30pm tonight. I than tried to get in contact with adam and gary and go golfing but that didn't pan out because they were leaving later than expected so i didn't want to press my time. So since that didn't pan out i remembered that Pam had stopped by the night before while I was working to see whats up so I gave her a shout and we caught up on old times and reminissed about the days of highschool, and of course had an oldfashioned McDonalds pigout. So after hanging out with pam I jetted into North Gower as my sister vicki took ownership of her new house which is a really nice place. I think bob the dog likes it the best, he seemed really excited and hyper to be there. So i than went to my I-stat interview which i'm pretty sure I nailed and was doing a tiny bit of assembly in the clean room afterwards. they will let me know in a week whether I'll be working there for good or not. If I do get that job, as much as I hate the grocery store I think I'll hang on to it for part time hours and help pay my debts off even sooner, also it'll help keep me busy. thats about the update that I'm at right now. I'm off again thursday if anyone is interested in sneaking on to riverbend with me feel free to join in. if noone does I may go alone, I'm golf deprived. anywho until next time, thanks for listening
John

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home