I WON I FINALLY WON!!!!!!!!
Well today was a day to remember. Now being October 8th it was a little chilly and very windy so the golf scores were expected to be high, but never the less my fathers score was excpetionally high, he shot a 109....which is really bad for him but I shot a 106 which is also bad for me. However I have never beaten him before ever so this will mark the day that he will never be allowed to forget. Now that I got that good news out of the way tonight I plan on getting together with Mickey C to play some blues music, we were supposed to start out last week but things got in the way and we were delayed, it happens. other than that not a whole lot has gone on, made some good friends at both jobs, the girl I was eyeing at I-Stat turns out to be engaged, however she hasn't even mentioned a boyfriend to me yet so I'll see what happens. anyway, not a whole lot is new just thought I'd let you all know about my glorious day of game winning golf.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home