So much to catch up on............
Hello everyone. Man has it been a busy few weeks going by. Lots of stuff has occurred and I know I won't remember to tell it all. So lets start with just catching up on the basics and than I'll talk about my awesome weekend just passed. So the whole not shaving until the leafs beat the sens thing.....still going on. I honestly thought the leafs would have been able to somehow manage a win by now, but I guess I underestimated just how much the leafs do suck. 8-0 was the result of our most recent game. It was an amazing display of dominance by the sens. Not only did we win, but heatly scored 4 goals in succession and Domi Got his ass Kicked. Even though it was a good display of what the sens are capable of, I still don't think that anything can compare to spezza's goal against the habs in overtime. It'll go down in the books i'm sure. But anyways the whole point of the bragging about the sens was to inform you all that the beard is still there.....and no more shaving chances will be there until december 17th. All I know is vicki is hoping for me to shave for feb 25th (her wedding day) so judging by how the leafs are playing I'm going to alter my beard growing to, when the leafs win, or feb 24th. whichever comes first. As for my awesome weekend, it was halloween celebration time of year again. I decided to take friday off at the grocery store and head up to K-town to hang out with my buddy Geoff at residence than I met up with Hilary and her friend Laura to have a great time out. Friday was mainly a night to stay in. I was all up for going out but the remaining people in my group had only budgeted for saturday, that and my sister informed me that she is weak and can only drink one night, two in a row would apparently kill her. So friday we all stayed in. Saturday we got all dressed up as Drag Queens. My name for the night was Amanda. I had a beautiful red wig, a gorgeous gold dress, some leotards, a feather boa and a purse. I'm going to post some pictures of the photo shoot that occured before the bar. We decided the Grizzly Grill was the place to go that night mainly because we wanted to dance, and stages has too young of a crowd for all of us that went, and AJ's is apparently no longer a dance club it is a sitdown bar. so the Grizz it was, And I will tell you I had no idea how much a purse and a dress improved my sexy metre but i was being hit on by girls left right an centre. So all in all I danced the club till closing went home passed out, ate breakfast and travelled home to close off an awesome weekend. if you want all the details of the night you'll have to chat with me or something because there is way too much that went on. So i'll end this blog by saying that the SENS RULE, and I'll talk to you guys again.
John
P.S. if you want some pics of the evening e-mail me and I will send them too you, trust me its all worth it

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home