Wednesday, December 28, 2005

362 more days

The best time of year has come and gone. Unfortunatly I had to work christmas eve and boxing day at sport chek but I have a really good friend at work by the name of Laryssa which makes the job much easier to handle and more fun than it ever was before. I really wish I got to hang out with Amers and Botto a little more in m-town but like i said i was a busy beaver. All in all this Christmas was great. I got my new guitar pedal, and mp3 player a new cell but best of all I got to spend some real quality time with the family which is rare as I usually work opposite to the rents schedule so seeing eachother is not happening too often. I-Stat has given me the holidays off paid from dec. 21st to january 8th so i'm actually enjoying the days i have off from there as well. On the 21st I bought myself an early xmas gift, I got a tattoo of my libra sign, with the chinese symbol for strength in the centre of it, and it is shadowed in a nice dark blue. I put it on my right forearm and you would have to see it to know just how cool it really is. Other than these new turn of events the only new thing in my life would have to be my friendship with Laryssa. We started talking about two weeks ago at work and quickly found we have tonnes in common and since than have become amazingly good friends. we've been hanging out almost every day, although it helps that we're working the same shifts at sportchek we still make an effort even on the off days. Neither one of us is in a place right now that we want to be in a relationship and we both agreed that if we were to get together it should probably be in a year or so as we both know that our next relationship will probably be for rebounding purposes and we don't want to hurt eachother so we agreed to keep it friends right now but in the future who knows......All I know is I have a good friend in her and if we don't get together in the future the friendship will always be there, that may not sound to comforting but it is. a good friend is hard to come by and when one does, never let them get away. anyways, I just wanted to touch back from the holidays, everything is amazing and nothing could make life better right now, until next time,

keep your stick on the ice (red green)

Johnny C

P.S. Sens rule, Leafs Drool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home