It's been a while
Holy schmolly its been a long time since I have updated this blog, lots has happened in the time leading up to today so we'll have to just make it as quick and painless as possible for you to read.
Just before my las blog entry I had decided I was going to bike to Kingston. Well since I have made that decision I have been working out almost everyday and purchased myself a brand new bicycle. My buddy Mickey C and I have decided to take it even further and add about 60KM to the trip and take the scenic route over two days, with some random camping in between, Party for a few days than return. It should be an awesome road trip, and if all goes well we bike to toronto the next year, and if we can find some time the year after that we may bike to either B.C. or P.E.I. not sure which direction yet. But it'll be fun either way.
As for my jobs I officially quit sportchek about 5 weeks ago, I couldn't stand selling shoes, or to even face the store again so I knew it was my time to step aside and let someone else handle the job. So I got my shoes for 50% off and a few pairs of shorts for 25% off and made out like a bandit. I am now working one overtime shift a week at I-Stat and that will more than make up for sportchek and than some. I-Stat is still going really well as well, I love the people I work with and wouldn't trade them for anyone else in the world. I get a month off paid in the summer and 3 weeks off at x-mas so I think this could be the place for me until I get on to the police force....Unless something that pays way more comes along.
No ladies in my life to speak of at this time, a few prospects however but nothing solid to talk about yet, so since I don't have a girlfriend I have extra cash obviously and decided the best way to spend it was to go see Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young in concert on July 8th, i'm seeing them in a 4th level box with booze and food so it should be awesome. I am also going to go see the Red Hot Chili Peppers in the same box on september 29th. However the concert i'm uber excited for is Eric Clapton in ottawa for one night onlyon september 26th, i'm sitting in the front row of the third level, but i'm going and thats all that matters at this point. It'll be the most amazing show i've ever seen. So that is pretty much everything that is happening for me in the music field at this point in time until september but you never know what is going to get thrown in there.
Also since my last blog there have been two unions in the family, My sister vicki and her husband Mark got Married late february, and my cousin Norah and her husband Brian just got married in early June. Both weddings were a whole lot of fun, and I know there were booze at both parties. I had a little more luck picking up the ladies at vicki's wedding but nothing came of it anyway as i was too hammered to stay awake, but both weddings were a total blast and I can't wait for nephews or neices to be popping out. I know it'll happen sooner or later.....I know more sooner than later of course :)
Now comes the main party of the year, The June 10th party, every year my friends and I have a major party to commemerate a joke from highschool, i'm not going to go into the joke but just let it be known that June 10th is the party day. So this year since we felt halloween doesn't come around often enough that we'd have a halloween party, how great would it be to be dressed up real skimpy for halloween on a warm summer evening....or so was the plan. It was as cold as any other halloween has ever been, which is okay because it was fun anyway. I went to the party as Amanda (my cross dressing self) even though it was cold the costume was a huge success and My breasts have never been groped so often it was an amazing time, everyone loved my drag, and the hits off julius the beer bong were well worth the cold wait in line, if it weren't for the beer bongs i know i wasn't going to get drunk as everyone were stealing beer from the fridge, but that is expected. all in all the party was a huge success and we're all anxiously awaiting our new years party in august....we have dicovered celebrating the holidays when we want and not when they fall is an amazing idea.
so until next time, live life loud,
Johnny C

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home